- On the campsite there is a quiet time without exception. During this time any noise(such as playing music) is prohibited:
On Friday, the 26.04.2024 from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
On Saturday, 27.04.2024 from 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
On Sunday, from 10 p.m.
- The Road Traffic Regulations (StVO) and the Road Traffic Licensing Regulations (StVZO) apply on the site. Driving is only permitted for arrival and departure. The maximum speed allowed here is 10 km/h.
- Driving with non-road-legal vehicles (self-built) is prohibited. Bringing individual engines is also prohibited.
- The organizer assumes no liability for personal injury or property damage.
- There is no guarding of the parked vehicles. Therefore, when leaving your vehicle, please make sure that doors, trunk, windows and sunroof are closed and that no objects have been left in the car. We also ask you not to leave any animals in the vehicle.
- The organizer is not liable in case of theft or damage to your vehicle by third parties. This also applies if damage is due to storm, fire, hail, explosions and other extraordinary events.
- Camping is subject to a fee. Anyone who evades this obligation is liable to prosecution.
- Prohibited is:
– Unnecessarily running engines.
– The use of drones or other flying objects.
– Unnecessary driving movements on the site, especially with quads, mopeds, scooters, etc. The arrival and departure is excluded.
– The ignition of fireworks of any kind.
– The lighting of open fires. Barbecue fires are only allowed in suitable containers – The cutting down of branches and trees. The damaging party will be held liable for any damage.
- Chemical toilets from caravans and mobile homes cannot be emptied on the grounds of the Füchtorf Arena. Emptying into the sewage system is not permitted.
- Do not block any access and rescue routes, otherwise we will have the vehicle towed away at the expense and risk of the vehicle owner. In this context, please also pay attention to the signage and the instructions of the stewards.
- Criminal charges will be filed for damage to fences, signage, etc.
- The pitch is to be kept in order by the camper at all times. The organizer is to demand the removal of waste lying around the respective pitch.
- Barriers may not be climbed over for safety and landscape reasons.
- The instructions of the stewards must be followed at all times.